Sunday, August 23, 2009

My master thesis

Recently, I have got compliments from two persons about my master thesis. I was extremely happy to get it.

I had done my master thesis at KTH, Sweden with my friend Ramanjit Singh. He is very nice guy with a good sense of humor. We started our thesis under Prof. Paul Johannesson and Gudrun Jeppesen Neve. Our teachers was extremely nice and helpful to us. Our thesis was about "Evaluation Ontology Construction tools and Ranking techniques". Intially , we had plan to evaluate ontology construction tools at least 10 but we had not time. Specially me, I had got a PhD position at University of Trento, Italy. I told Prof. Paul about it. He inspired me about PhD and told me that you can do 3 tools evaluations. We worked hard and presented our thesis.

I had always fascination about my thesis. But , I was doing completing different things in my PhD studies. After 2 years ,I forgot about my thesis and the previous work .

When I got a letter from one researcher, UK and another e-mail from a semantic columist, USA. I was wornder and feel extremely good. I wish I could do more research on it. Remembering my beautiful days at KTH.

No comments: